What is EDDM®?
Every Door Direct Mail® is a new way to think about marketing your business to every door in the neighborhood without the need for specific addresses or names. The United States Postal Service EDDM program allows you to have your postcards delivered to every house in a carrier route. You identify the carrier routes and control the drop date and the USPS delivers directly to every door on the route. You save the cost of purchasing a mailing list, and there’s no permit required, which puts more money back into your campaign’s pocket.
Benefits of EDDM®
• No mailing list required
• Pay a fraction of the cost of standard bulk mail
• Send postcards as large as 9″ x 12″
• Target neighborhoods by income or household size
We make it easy!
There are several regulations and rules for the Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM®) product, but don’t worry – we will handle everything.
• Verifying the counts
• Filling out the proper paperwork
• Counting out the bundles
• Adding the proper facing/bundle slips
• Packaging up the mail in a Priority Mail USPS shipment
• Loading the mail up and delivering to the post office